National Speaker, Social Security Issues
Lance Gilman is a national speaker on Social Security Issues and Asset Preservation as well as a Retirement Advisor.
Drawing on economics and business degree from the Virginia Military Institute, combined with excellent communication and strategy skills, Lance is committed to educating his clients and providing advice and direction on:
- Protecting and preserving hard-earned assets
- Creating opportunities for estate and income tax reduction
- Ensuring financial independence throughout retirement
- Maximizing and properly pinpointing the best time to draw Social Security benefits
- The Only Certified Federal Employee Retirement Specialist in Maine
Married for over 25 years to his wife April, Lance enjoys sailing, tinkering with antique clocks, playing guitar and spending time with his two delightful daughters. He is an active member of the Lakeview OPC community church and supporter of Slam Diabetes – a non-profit whose mission is to improve the lives of people living with Type 1 Diabetes. Lance Gilman is a Retired Lieutenant Colonel; A Highly Decorated Military Veteran.
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About Our Team Below!
Northern Alliance Financial Investment Advisor
Affiliates of Northern Alliance Financial
New England Financial Services Falmouth, ME
Chad & Heather Dion
Life Insurance with Living Benefits
Investment advisory services are offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser.